Steve and I have been receiving scam phone calls on our cell phones from our bank saying they have cancelled our debit cards. They must be going down the list of phones because Taylor's phone rang next (yes she has a cell phone because we got a bunch of them for our business). Anyway I said to Steve that Wells Fargo called and now Taylor's debit card is cancelled. After a minute, we hear Taylor crying. She was so upset and said my debit card is cancelled. I was trying not to laugh and told her it was a scam that she didn't have a debit card. She then responded with, "I don't have a debit card because they cancelled it."
She bawled for quite a while after that, so I finally told her I called the bank and they said it wasn't cancelled. She was fine after that.
No comments:
Post a Comment